The TEACHES scholarship program helps Tommy’s Express team members pursue their dreams of going to college. Team members pursuing any undergraduate or graduate degree can receive money to help them attend the accredited two- or four-year college or vocational school of their choice. Site Leaders, Assistant Site Leaders, Shift Supervisors and Team Members may apply to the TEACHES program. If you are selected, you will receive $1,000 for the current academic year. TEACHES awards are not renewable; however, previous TEACHES winners may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements and choose to apply. They may receive up to a maximum of four awards.
Site Leaders, Assistant Site Leaders, Shift Supervisors and Team Members at a participating Tommy’s Express Car Wash are eligible and must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in the United States
- Be graduating high school seniors (grade 12) or graduating from home school education in the U.S. with a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Be currently enrolled or plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2023-24 academic year at an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
- Worked 10 hours average per week minimum for Tommy's Express for at least 90 days
- Have demonstrated a record of excellent attendance at Tommy's Express
- Actively demonstrate the "We Own It" philosophy
- Must be employed by Tommy's Express when the TEACHES scholarship is disbursed
About the Program
Integrity, high standards, entrepreneurial spirit, good citizenship and education were the values that defined Sonny and Jun Essenburg’s dream. It is those same values that are the core of the TEACHES (Tommy’s Express Assistance with College and Higher Education Scholarship) program, which will continue to build on their legacy and their commitment to education. The TEACHES program was established in June 2019 and is part of the charitable arm of Tommy’s Express.
Questions? Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEACHES reserves the right to review the conditions and procedures of this scholarship program and to make changes at any time, including termination of the program. This scholarship program is administered by Tommy's Express Car Wash, headquartered in Holland, MI. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability or national origin.